Intensives with Heather Brito
What are Intensives?
Intensives are blocks of therapy services offered by appointment only. Intensives may include a 4-hour block, I day (8 hours), or 2-3 days (2-3 days of 8-hour days) that focus on providing clinical intervention on a specific area to help with quick symptom relief.
What types of Services are included?
Intensives may include more than one type of therapeutic service or focus on one type of service such as EMDR therapy. Most often, intensives are scheduled for people who travel frequently or have certain jobs that hinder being consistent with routine appointments.
Intensive therapy appointments may include one or all of the types of services provided at each location. A thorough history and identified goals are established to set up a treatment plan of clinical interventions that will be used in the block of time.The intensives do incorporate a holistic approach that includes clinical interventions, self-care planning, and healthy life and eating habits.
How Simple is it to retain Services?
- A 4-hour block is $1200.
- An 8-hour block is $1700.
- A 2-day block is $3000.
As availability allows.
What happens after the Intensive Services?
While intensive can be very helpful in reducing symptoms, there are follow-up appointments recommended with regular counseling to help maintain the progress.
Intensive Services can focus on:
- Parenting and couples’ issues
- Clarifying boundaries
- Navigating guilt and shame
- Reducing self-medicating behaviorss
- Developing healthy coping skills
- Improving self-care
- Grief and loss
- Forgiveness for self and others
- Anger and resentment
- Self-awareness, and personal insight
- Depression and anxiety
- Life questions and transition
- Building skills in intimacy in relationships
- Healing trauma and childhood wounds
- Crisis in faith or spirituality
- Improving communication skills
- Developing clarity and identity
We also offer groups and classes in a comfortable supportive environment. [ Learn more ]